Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Retelling the Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs. The time came for them to leave home and see their fortunes. Before they left, their mother told them " Whatever you do, do the best that you can, because that's the way to get along in this world”. The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to use. The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house. The third little pig built his house out of bricks. One day the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house made out of straw. He said, "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!". "Not by the hair on my chinny chin", said the little pig. The wolf blew the house in and the first pig ran to the second pig's house. The wolf then came to the house of sticks. "Let me in, let me in little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in". "Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin", said the little pig. The wolf blew the house in too. They both ran to the third pig’s house. The wolf then came to the third little pig’s house made out of bricks. " Let me in, let me in" cried the wolf. "Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I’ll BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!". "Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin," said the third little pig. Well, the wolf huffed and puffed but he could not blow down the brick house. The wolf was a sly old wolf and he climbed up onto the roof to look for a way into the brick house. The little pig saw the wolf climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace. He placed a large kettle of water over the fire. When the wolf finally found the hole in the chimney he crawled down and SPLASH right into the kettle of water. That was the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf and he never came back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment