Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Enlargement SuperHero Art

Enlargement SuperHero Art



What did you accomplish?  Drawing an enlarged image of Cat
Women and following the grid lines.


Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not?
Yes because I was using the grid lines in the correct order.


What did you find easy when you created your SuperHero enlargement?
Measuring and ruling the grid lines.


What did you find challenging when you were creating your SuperHero
enlargement? The drawing of Cat Woman was really challenging.  


What do you need to work on? I needed to work
on the whip because I drew it to thick.


What would you change with your SuperHero enlargement?
I would change the head


What would you do next time to improve superhero
enlargement? I would have made the whip more thin



No comments:

Post a Comment