Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My Favorite Teddy Bear


My Favourite Teddy Bear 


My Teddy Bear’s name is Tigeris. He is very fluffy, and has a huge heart, but he is very small. I don’t care if he is small or not. I take him everywhere I go. I cuddle him when I’m sad or when I’m cold. Sometimes when I’m alone in my room, he is always by my side. I’ve had him since I was 8 years old. We have been through everything together throughout the whole time. When I was in Starship for my broken leg I would have to get my cast on during that time. I was crying and in my head I was thinking about Tigeris. He was given to me by my cousin. I don’t know why but we were playing together and he said “Would you like to keep the teddy?”. I responded, “Of course I would keep the teddy and her Tigeris”. I went home and counted all my teddies I had at home. He is the most memorable teddy bear ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment