Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

My PouPou

Poupou Art Reflection


  1. What did you accomplish?I have been working on the patterns and I was trying to make the body big enough for my colouring.

    2. Are you satisfied with your poupou artwork?
Why / Why not?  Yes, because
I had been trying to draw it as big
as possible to fit on the A3 paper.


3. What did you find easy when you
created your Poupou artwork?
Colouring, smudging and drawing
the head.

4. What did you find challenging when you
created your Poupou artwork?
Tracing it the opposite
way so the back
could match against the front.

5. What do you need to work on? Enlarging my
Poupou from the draft
I drew in my
book to ensuring it fitted
onto the A3 paper.

6. What would you change, modify / adjust with your Poupou artwork?
I would change
my poupou and add
some light colours to it.

 7. What would you do next time to
improve your Poupou artwork? Designing it to
include more Maori patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment