Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Info about my mother

I look up to my Mum, she was always there for me. Whenever
I’m hungry she always feeds me.
When I’m sad she will be there to comfort me.
Her name is Joyce Sinifa Prescott.


In September 12th 1978, Joyce was born in Vaiola Tonga.
She has seven siblings. Their names are Villiami, Hengi Hengi,
Leatuu I Pangi, Taliauli, Luceane, Samiu Deakin, and Nokileti.
She loves them with all her heart. My grandmother’s name was
Alaisiunga Namomo Prescott. I have never heard or seen my
grandfather in my life. After my mother graduated from St
Andrews College in Tonga she came to New Zealand. In
June 1998, she gave birth to my oldest sister. In the early
2000’s my second sister was born. She left to go to America
when she was three years old. In 2008 my mother gave birth
to me. During the time when my siblings and I were growing
up my mother has been working with a friend of hers. Then in
2015 she was a cleaner in the North Shore. In early 2016 she
owned a restaurant called Pacific Ocean Takeaway, at the
Northcote Shopping Centre. My mother has been there for
nearly 3 years.

I admire my mother for working really hard during her life.
She would never quit her job because she loves being a chef.
She is my unsung hero. I hope one day I aspire to be just like
my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment